UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Hold the fort

1. 1,073 Posts.
    After such a great start to the year I think the share price has held up considerably well. In the past we have always surged and then dropped back to the same level or lower so to be sitting on 80 cents is not too bad. I think we all agree that the uns story is improving everyday. The HC uns research team is second to none. If you spend 30 mins a day reading the posts you will learn about the medical side from Indi and others, the business side from TDA , the sentiment side from MANY a poster ( after all many of us share this dream) and the shorters side of this from those who wish we did not have all of the above above. I for one bought in for in to earn a quick buck on the advice of a friend. That was about 8 years ago lol. The reason I am still here is little bit of stubbornness, a lot of courage and an ever increasing knowledge and confidence that comes from HC. This has gone from a quick trading investment to one that I hope will pay for my later years spent living in luxury. Only time will tell if I made the right choice but one things for sure my fellow posters here are a great source of knowledge so I thank you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.