LYC 1.48% $5.98 lynas rare earths limited

hold the gloating

1. 5,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I know that the temptation is to gloat over an apparent win - at least in round 1.

But may I respectfully suggest that as investors/traders, we shouldn't stoop to low, emotive reactions such as those displayed by the SMSL and SLC brain-washed robots.

This is only round 1 - there is an appeal to MOSTI to get through yet, next Tuesday. There is also the protest arranged for tomorrow.

Add to that the possibility of more trouble "on the ground" by those who are desperate to stop the LAMP from operating, and I'd be surprised if the anti-Lynas collective are just going to lie down quietly and give up.

Even Fuziah's last couple of Tweets suggest that they aren't going to lose gracefully - she is trying to suggest that the Court is not independent. Also, she has just tweeted that papers are being filed immediately to appeal the court's decision. I didn't even know that they could appeal the decision on the appeal....

So gloating is probably NOT the best thing to be doing right now. And I wouldn't be counting chickens before they hatch - in other words, income before the LAMP is up and running with good security.

Fuziah and her mob are going to push this all the way to bankruptcy and beyond out of desperation. They won't respect the decision of the Court, the Minister, or the AELB, unless it goes their way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.98
Change
-0.090(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.589B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.11 $5.98 $17.19M 2.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 79108 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.02 17678 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.