ETM 2.17% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Here in the US, the Republicans in the House (Congress) are...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Here in the US, the Republicans in the House (Congress) are getting ready to introduce a bill to hinder the eco-terrorists ability to delay and prevent new mining, logging, farming projects from getting permitted. The article mentioned how a mine in Minnesota has been prevented from getting permitted for around 20 years now due to the eco-terrorists tying up the process one legal 'challenge' at a time. Trying to wear down the company, costing them money in the process. Republicans have said enough is enough and if the activity meets the legal standards for getting permitted, then let it get permitted so that jobs and the minerals can be mined.

A good bill in my estimation, long overdue. Cause as has happened here with GDLNF (ETM), a BS move on the part of the eco-terrorist movement to delay this permitting of minerals NEEDED, is costing Greenland, ETM, shareholders. All because the eco-terrorists know their playbook of 'delaying' can work to dishearten the company, and sometimes even get the project scrapped altogether for reasons that aren't even valid if they can find a 'friendly' court/jurisdiction.

Disclaimer: still don't own any. Just monitoring cause after watching them work here in the US (especially their use of the legal system to tie things up over and over again), I don't expect them to give up even if they lose the arbitration decision. Cause thats how they 'work/think'. Yep, doesn't cost them a lot to file a new legal challenge to a lost decision. And the next round of delays commence.. Say 'buy' as a sentiment because of the potential, but not buying for the reasons I have mentioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $33.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $6.067K 256.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 594839 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 169382 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.