GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

New stock? Why would anybody even think that, let alone say...

1. 204 Posts.
    New stock? Why would anybody even think that, let alone say it?
    Why? Oh, I get it, because it will be cash-flow positive with a high EPS, low P/E, and will pay dividends.
    It will also have a highly professional management team which not only explores and tests in a timely fashion but also delivers timely, concise, easy-to-read announcements to the ASX.
    This new stock will instantly become a market darling, and people will flock to the nearest internet terminal from far and wide just to invest, at any price. Before long, institutional investors and brokerages, big and small, will beseech their clients to re-mortgage their houses and sell their children to buy GDN shares.
    Everything, I mean EVERYTHING, has been leading to this COMPANY DEFINING MOMENT when we, those canny enough to already have our foot in the door, will witness just how good it really gets.
    I would never speak for anyone else on here, but I for one am wondering how I'm gonna get any sleep at all tonight. I truly am VERY PLEASED!

PS. The dawn of our fabulous new company will be accompanied by an EVEN more dynamic, up-to-date web site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.