ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Hold tight, page-43

1. 317 Posts.
    I like listening to educated objective views (with evidence) that oppose my own as it does help me to look at another perspective on the stocks I own. That said, I don't think your original post falls into that category (I see it as a sweeping statement with no evidence to back it up).

Your original post: "Looking at a 10 year chart tells me the comp is a very hi spec proposition.   SP ran from under 5c up to 20c but then crashed to less than 0.5c. No on market Director purchases since 2013.   History often repeats, though not always."

Few notes to add to Lockie's post above above:

- 10 year chart is irrelevant for junior explorers like ICG as projects (and for other companies; Management) change. Just stating that you are looking at the 10 year chart for a small cap such as ICG makes me think you may not be aware of the nuances of this side of the market (happy to be proven wrong).

- ICG is fairly hi spec however the payoff will be huge if the Riqueza project turns into a company maker. The majority of ICG shareholders on here know this is relatively high risk high reward. Ross and team have been consistently de-resking the project with channel sampling and mapping of the project and the fact that the Chinese have become involved in a soph raise and BHP have parked next door is another vote of confidence.

- The 2013 SP climb and fall was to do with Chanape (a completely different project) - and this has no bearing as to where ICG is currently.

- As pointed out by cv8r Ross and Justin both participated in a cap raise in July 2016 (see announcements on 01/08/16 - Appendix 3Y - Change of Directors Interest).
    Last edited by iDooze: 03/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1770552 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1041940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.