ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Hold tight, page-47

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Gentleman,
    Maxter, I do accept your apology unreservedly.
    To others I am challenged to be regarded as highly sensitive. Not everyday a person is accused as being a leach in a public forum. Sensitivity of the author, to make such comment I think.

I did read some ann. from the company before I posted, but as I said the chart was scary, for me. People with more knowledge & wisdom could simply disregard my view, or perhaps enlighten me a little.

I would say that years ago when the sp ran to 20c there were also encouraging asx ann to go with it. Most likely there were even posters on hotcopper at the time saying this is going to go places, and it did, until sp crashed and burned.

I think it is hi spec and only time will tell how it turns out. Yes the recent ann are enticing, but so would have been the ann of years ago for sp to rise 400%. “It is different this time” is what was being said by many just before the tech bubble burst and before the GFC struck. However with companies sometimes it does turn out “different this time” and I hope for sake of holders this is one of those times. I will keep sniffing at the ann. myself. All just my uneducated view of course. Dyor. Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.