ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Hold tight, page-49

1. 5,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1720
    Peterpanned, there is a very real difference between "uneducated" and "unresearched".

It is the latter that caught my attention from your initial ( and first ever) post on this forum. As a result it was floored at its foundations.

We're I think you are right and we're perhaps angling albeit clumsily is that ICG is a spec exploration stock. It's MC is huge at this juncture with zero drill results. At $56 mill MC it's hit a stall or resistance of 2.5 to 2.6 cents/ share. Until late further is known it is likely it will sit at this point or drift south. Equally the support at 2.4 to 2.5 is strong. This is despite a cornerstone investor unloading at least 30 mill shares in last week or so.

It has achieved this heady MC for a number of reasons

1) peeps have high hopes that Requeza is capable of great drilling results both as to grade and volume thefor a massive JORC Calc. This is based on surface analysis.

2) there has even placements to sufisticated cornerstone investors who are holding tight( with one modest sell down exception referred above.)

3) BHP has taken a strategic lease on adjoining property

So it's your call as has been said "for you feel lucky". If so you know wat to do, if not equally you know wat not to do.
    Last edited by maxter: 03/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.