MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Hold tight.

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    It was great to see MSM go for a bit of a run today backed by some impressive volume too but unfortunately the close was a bit of a disappointment, with many holders more than willing to cash in for small gains. Why? I don't know. The real money will be made buy patient holders who can see that 10-20% profit is very short sighted indeed. With so many catalysts ahead to drive the share price hard in the future, I for one, will not be selling any shares until MSM is at least $1 and even then, only enough to be free carried. The rest I will try and hold for as long as possible.
    It's not very often that a company /opportunity like MSM comes around ladies and gentlemen. My advice (can I say that on HC? ) is grab that opportunity by the horns and hang on because she's going to be one hell of a ride over the year ahead!!
    It's been a long road getting to where we are today and soon we will be rewarded for all our patience!
    Tomorrow is shaping up to be a ripper of a day as FOMO hits hard. Hopefully we can end the day in the 40s which would set MSM up nicely for next week post launch. It will only take a few wealthy US investors to turn up and want in with some big buys to make this stock will fly.
    A special thank you for all the great posts by many of the HC holders too!
    Good luck you guys and all the best!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.