PGH 0.59% 84.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Hold vs Accept vs Sell on Market, page-2

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Thanks so much Username123 for all the work you’ve done on this for us!
    Also clarifying that people who accept the current offer are only eligible to receive extra payments if it is the current offer that is increased. If RG allows the current offer to expire then people who have accepted the current offer wouldn’t be eligible to receive additional payments above the $0.84 if a new higher offer is made in the future. RG could keep extending the current $0.84 offer however this might be slow going. I think it’s more likely he ends it and then makes a new offer in the future. By ending the current offer he also won’t need to pay any more money to the people who’ve already accepted

I was wondering if RG can do individual deals with larger shareholders in trying to reach 90% ownership? I assume RG would need to terminate his current offer to do so. Is he allowed to pay larger shareholders a much higher rate for their shares? Then once he reaches 90% compulsorily acquire everyone else’s shares at current market price. Is this allowed?

I wish I was much more sophisticated in my investing like you. It would be great if there was some kind of course you could do. Scott Pape had a Barefoot Blueprint course about shares for many years which was absolutely brilliant to open up the mysterious world of investing but unfortunately I am still very much a novice

I guess the fund buying shares is hoping for a new higher offer from RG to make a return but I’d like if it just wanted to invest in PACT shares as I want to keep mine as well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $290.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 85.0¢ 84.5¢ $18.97K 22.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 164314 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 94256 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.