PGH 1.35% 75.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

I just got off the phone with the computer share (the bill is...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    I just got off the phone with the computer share (the bill is $310.95). My application has been approved and the list is to my house in a day or two. But over the phone, I picked up a few things

a) The registry list I am receiving is last updated within 24 hours before sending out to me, Great, I hope there are still a few fellow share holders of us left in here.

b) The list will have an amount of shares of each holder next to their names, which will make myself a lot easier in counting.

c) Unless it gets to 90%, the registry of every one still belongs with computer share. If those who got questions into the acceptance of take over or whether your shares has been transferred to RG or RG request to move certain registries holding to his through take over bid offer accept, then RG's bidder line is your result.

d) In my case, where I just added two more new accounts (one with Commonwealth Bank, the other through my friend), those new registries still with Computershare. Like they said, unless RG gets to 90%, the registries of the remainder and newly added or traders that buy and sell, still with Computershare.

The chance of delisting is low, but like I said, I want to see it with my eyes before making decisions and also to see how honesty is RG with hid take over offer bid (which I seriously doubt about his integrity of being fair and non-bias). I heard complain about not getting paid from acceptance to the offer too. So, consider I pay for my insurance this time even with the loss at least to see why I lose. This is a fee I am willing to accept and deal with it.

Hold guys, I let you know what I see in their registry lists (from my view) when I receive it. I am very surprise Pact accept to my request to obtain the registry list. May be they tried to reverse some faces here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 73.5¢ $14.88K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2039 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.