PGH 1.35% 75.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Thanks so much for your help Richard! So if RG lets the $0.84...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Thanks so much for your help Richard! So if RG lets the $0.84 final offer expire he will have to wait 6 months before acquiring shares again via either a new offer and/or the 3% creep rule…

Thanks Username123 for answering my silly question about whether RG can do ‘special deals’ with individual shareholders to acquire their shares at a higher price to everyone else. Since RG is only 5% away from 90% I thought this could be a strategy he might use if it was allowed. It’s great to know that this wouldn’t happen. So RG could do an individual deal with a larger shareholder however he couldn’t pay them a higher price for their shares than what he would pay for everyone else’s shares

So what’s next for RG? I think the best course of action for him is to let the offer expire ( he seems to be at a stalemate ) and just wait for 6 months. As you mentioned William this hopefully mean’s RG will have to use the $160 million from the 50% business sale towards paying down PACT’s debt instead of as his own personal piggybank to buy himself shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 73.5¢ $14.88K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2039 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.