PGH 2.61% 74.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Sorry to hear that borg, I have never received any phone calls...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Sorry to hear that borg, I have never received any phone calls from their ends but I think this is what you said about they have been watching us all along. They can't do it publicly, but at the back they have been trying to play around with us. Me too, I have been experienced a similar symptom but not as directly as you. Call me if you want to know more (sometimes tomorrow maybe as I am free in the weekend)

Since you published their emails and told me about their SMS everyday, I have never received it. Obviously, they tried to obsolete me out and a few up here, as they knew, me (and a few are being blacklisted by them)will not give in to them no matter what. I am the obvious example, although they had tried different ways though, I will tell you later.

To me, I won't sell out only under 2 conditions

a) you or Giz or User123 or the majority of remain holders told me too.

b) If that is the last minute to get out even by dumping it on the market after everyone else, but that minute will have to be from the ASX calls, not from them. Their call is 12th February, but if ONLY he gets there by 90%, I will ONLY sell out my holdings on the 25th Feb by ASX call if he reaches 90% for whatever the price it may be on the market, even if it is 84 cents or 1 cents or $2,

Like user123 said, they knew his contacts, but they started digging around his personal profile for no reason, which is despicable. We, in recent event, got the list of everyone contact number, but we said NO, we won't bother with it. I only got the file on Wednesday, but they already started launching email and phone sms before I even touch the excel sheet. This has proven I am innocent. They got everyone's contact details since September, mate. For me, I think this is all about their retaliation and threatening, mate. They send undercover up here, failed, they emailed, failed, then they called relatives, failed. I suspect, they wanted to intimidate us in front of our family members of falling sp to grab our shares this time.

I believe you, have a word with you wife and form you decision.

For me, I am a single guy (got blood related family members though) but little do they influence my mind. Plus, I am a full time worker so it bother me little with my finance situation. I can survive without my investment as I built that investment from my hands and I think that's why I am being blacklisted by them.

God bless everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $256.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 76.5¢ 74.0¢ $25.95K 34.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9791 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 654 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.