PGH 1.21% 81.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Hi User123, is it appropriate for me to ask, would you be able...

1. 631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Hi User123, is it appropriate for me to ask, would you be able to see who's selling out? And who is at the selling wall behind each price? More like I wanted to ask, is it belonging to a fund? If not, I assumed RG's call centre tried to scare the crap out of people again.

The course of sale today is same like yesterday, with approximately around 60 k until 2 pm. To be precisely, I suspected from 10-12 noon there are little trades just around 60 k volumes, but then there is a few trades at 2:30 ish and then sell trading pick up at around 3:30 pm till 3:58 pm. In the morning, it is only around 60 k swinging between 84.5 to 85 cents. But as soon as the buy and sell wall takes off around 3:58 pm due to closing market, there are extra sale volumes around 30-50 k volumes. By close of auction, as you counted it was around another 36 k.

So, as a retail holder, I don't expect to buy/sell shares around 3:58pm to acquire shares after 4pm. So, is it fair to say after 4 pm, only brokers and fundie like you can see and deal with closing auction bid? I am just curious to find out, because I always suspected RG's has manipulated some one to put sell wall on and dragged the share price down to the bottom of Earth.

I don't mean to keep talking about PPG, but it climbed up to $1.80 then due to selling of a rigid site, RG came in, sacked down CFO, and CEO resigned later. Back in the time, price slowly pushed down to bottom of Earth, around 40-50 cents then suddenly pumped up to 70 cents before an announcement of urgent new shares offer to cover the debt, which RG enlisted extra shares in his holding.

I am saying both companies share price couldn't just walk in the same pattern, as you can see, PGH dropped all the ways to 54 cents then climbed to 90 cents but slowly slowly pushed back to 67.5 cents before the take over offer is announced in September. If RG is a man, too obvious, he had left the pattern at PPG and then comes over here to PGH, and I can clearly tell this stock share price has been manipulated downwards for his pleasure.

While I may know less than you, of course, I think we are on the same page like you that we see PGH is undervalued. So, just curious, of do you know which fund is behind those selling wall? And do you think RG will come back for another round (we truly hope for it, as we can wait for the sp to pick up later)? Are you preparing to go to Court if RG reaches 90% or any plan in your mind?

Thanks man
    Last edited by williamteddy: 18/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.