PGH 1.27% 80.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Guys, I would like to verify a few more data from yesterday...

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Guys, I would like to verify a few more data from yesterday post

1) When I mentioned RG has 4 accounts, Salvage, Kins Group, Bennamon 1 and Bennamon 2. I just remember he might has 1 more account with HSBC.
    So, this is the data I got from RG

Kins Group
    167 673 665 shares

Salvage
    3 635 929 shares

Bennamon 1
    57 982 686 shares

Bennamon 2
    61 871 536 shares

= 291, 163, 816 shares

He reported 291, 317, 882 shares on the announcement. So, there are 154, 066 shares difference.

There is a HSBC anonymous account on the registry, which created on 16 December 2013, (that was Pact's IPO date), which consists of 150, 600 shares. Even if that was RG's, there are still 3466 shares difference. So, the question here is, while assuming that HSBC nominee account was his (?), it could be someone's else and doesn't look like he included that number of shares into his second last announcement, can he include in the last announcement and also what happened if the shares were recently add into that HSBC privately by himself, is he allowed to do that? Regardless of that HSBC account registry, there are still at least 3446 shares difference. How can we correct it? Call Pact?

2) Since, I mentioned there were quite a lot of adding position holding under few funds, forgive me if I am wrong, but I would like explicitly mention about Citi and HSBC.

a) I read on CMC a while ago that Citi was advising their delegates to sell PGH, on the 9th January, they hold 2, 321, 534 shares. On the 25th January (within 24 hours update), I recorded their holding to be 3, 346, 051 shares. I am assuming most of their addition holding is above 84 cents right? Can Citi put up sell wall at 85 cents to either keep accumulating or force people to sell to RG for 84 cents? Finally, can they decide to sell off everything to RG when he reaches 90%, stating, it is their shares, they can do whatever they want with it? Is there anyway or any solution to this theory? Like I said, I could be wrong by a mile, but clearly, their motive seemed contradictory to their action by evidences. They advised people to sell and yes, their holding keep on increasing, and they are very close to Pact and RG in regards to Loscam and Pact's crate pool division sale. For me, if they advised people to sell, I thought it would be like Mutual Fund, make an announcement and exit. But, they said so, and their holding seemingly increasing and price keep going RG's way despite few times it tried to jump up. What is your suggestion?

b) HSBC, as on 9th January, they held 2, 516, 889 shares. On the 25th January, they hold only 2, 094, 701 shares. HOWEVER, as I reported, there was another account created on 22nd January this year and their new account got an extra 1 million shares in it. Also, as I mentioned in the first point, there is an HSBC anonymous account created back on 16th December 2013 (That was probably Pact's IPO date or something as multiple registries from JP Morgan, Citi, Kins Group and Salvage was created at the same time) holding of around 150,600 shares.(RG's or not, I don't know)

While this looks like a good intention from HSBC, but could it be RG's himself created an international account to buy shares and directly transfer to him off-market? Or could HSBC like Citi or I misunderstood Citi and the predator is HSBC? Like I said, sorry if I am wrong, but clearly, on evidences, their holding has been increased but unlike Citi, HSBC popped another nominee account in.

Overall

I could be wrong so my apology if I am thinking like that. But, by quick calculation, if we have TIC, our lovely annonymous fund, and 2 top holders and bunch of remainder hotcopper members hold back until the bid is over, we might alone have 10%. Keep in mind that, JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley are holding lesser but together, they are near 1% too but I think they just trading around all year and I think they will still be here till last minutes or so.

just my thought, happy Australia Day guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.010(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $275.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 77.0¢ $19.17K 24.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26292 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 10737 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.