PGH 2.61% 74.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Hold vs Accept vs Sell on Market, page-93

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    hi there, I been to computer share two times, testing both the computer check (free use) and order the registry list myself. I found that, it is easiest to

a) order the list with them, costing around ($285)

b) then, few weeks later, if you wanted to get yourself an update, you can call them up, request for a free computer check appointment. Then, when you on their computer, you can just type any person name or the fund name and it will display their holdings or date of exiting if they sold out.

This is what I learnt

1) To order the list, you got to fill in a form with a reason and obtain an approval from Pact to get the list. All you need is to show computer share your holdings with Pact and a reason. For me, I just wrote, to check whether there are enough 150 holders on the list to avoid delisting.

2) It is practically impossible to check the computer with out the list because each screen only displays 17 registries, but many are at 0. The reason, it is still there because those registries owing fees to Asic, so it can't be removed. So, in real life, I spent 30 minutes during my 2 visiting and scrolled through useless information and got to no where. So, by having a list, you could just type in the name, for example, 'HSBC nominee' and it will display multiple accounts belonging to HSBC on the list (about 6-7) and just go through each one of those accounts, which is a lot easier.

Overall
    For me, I put in the form on Monday and by Tuesday, Computershare called me back and requested payment which I gave over the phone and by Wednesday, they emailed it to me.

Once you have the list, you no longer needs to keep paying for it unless more major holders popped up. In Pact case, I only need to add Manipur into my attention when doing computer check and I would still have a general update from every one including Rg's holdings.

Just my experience!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $256.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 76.5¢ 74.0¢ $25.95K 34.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9791 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 654 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.