@Browndog12"Scott Morrison I thought did a decent initial job in...

1. 35,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    @Browndog12

"Scott Morrison I thought did a decent initial job in playing defence against COVID. Fair enough. But we simply can't keep doing this. It will destroy our economy, jobs, put us into a depression, kill the housing market, and I would argue possibly destroy our social fabric."

Yes, the First Lock-down was to educate people and change their personal habits. That is, personal hygiene and social distancing along with consideration for others.

The reduced numbers of Winter Flu and Gastro are good examples of the efforts made by a good percentage of the population.

Has anybody not become aware of how much we all toughed our heads. Rubbed our faces, our nose, our eyes, eyebrows our cheeks and ears............................... and how a lot, but not all of us now refrain from doing so until we have washed our hands or sanitized them and waited the required short time for the alcohol or soap to do it's job.

But you're right! It's time to learn to live with the Virus and get on with trying to make ends meet by getting back to work.

Those at a higher level of risk just have to make a bigger effort and the rest of us have to try and be considerate and stay clean.

MI

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.