GGY 2.41% 8.1¢ glengarry resources limited

Cloggy,I am totally agreeing with what you wrote. IMHO, there is...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Cloggy,

I am totally agreeing with what you wrote. IMHO, there is a method in their madness for them to turn around and buy now.

GGY's shares have been lingering for years at a few cents, and even cheaper than at what they are now, and they haven't bought any before then. So, why now???
    I BEG THE ANSWER!!!

And, one thing is for sure, I would not trust them as far as I could kick them, with all the lies and misinformations they have given us over a period of time now.

Like you, many others have written to GGY and did not received a reply. So, you are on an even keel as many other shareholders.

And, like you, many others have bought and accumulated after having heard the comments on bradband radio and reading ASX announcements, and even talking to Management, who blatantly misguided them with their comments and presentations.

Yes, my opinion is, like you, that the Directors are not buying because they know something we don't, but because they want to cover their backsides.

If it is not the case, we should find out in the next week or so, what they intend to do. If nothing will come out nor announced, then, Again they all pies in the skies.

I am glad you live in Perth and that you will attend the AGM, and I wish I did too, so that I could join you but, you never know.

I wish that we could talk the Directors to hold the meeting somewhere else, where a lot of shareholders could attend, but I would not hold my breath.

For, what they have done and accomplished to date, ethics do not exist for them.

As for the disappointment that you have experienced with GGY, one thing that may console and offer some support to you, is that there are many others out there who fell for this Crud/Sh1t that GGY have intentionally dished out to us.

BUT DON'T FORGET. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!!, It is as simple as that!!

Good luck to holders, we may need it.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.