DMM 0.00% 5.8¢ dmc mining limited.

hold your shares...fight the general weakness

1. 9,188 Posts.
    Sorry guys, took a 2 week enforced 'break'. lol

Anyway, have obviously been disappointed with general markets and the down moves in almost ALL stocks. DMM too. But its sector, general market and all global equities that are/have fallen

FWIW, DMM is a screaming buy on fundamentals. I bought more yesterday. I will buy more over the next month.

The report was first call. Absolutely terrific. Just came out late - mngt are guilty of it been late -> they say it was out in May (so it SHOULD HAVE BEEN) - and during a severe market correction.

My one and two year targets remain. DMM could easily be in the mid dollars ($4-6) in 18 months and for me, will be a 2-3yr hold. I will hold other stocks on a less long term basis, but not DMM. DMM has serious potential, is tightly held, has Passport Capital and has severly low capex and opes making the operation highly profitable.

Sorry about my enforced break, but i just wanted to say, stick fat and hold through the general market. The bottom is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy close imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.