AMP 0.75% $1.32 amp limited

You think you are stating the facts. AMP SP by the end of the...

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    You think you are stating the facts. AMP SP by the end of the year at $1-00 is not a fact. The facts do not point to it. You are making this conjecture. Dont kid yourself about the facts.

I think opinions on what is happening are important. After all no one except a select few only know what the near future holds for AMP. No doubt the company, the board, and the CEO have stuffed up. I agree with you here, no doubt the SP is lower than when CEO was appointed, Chairwoman was appointed, and proposed takeover announced. But there are limits. A lot of newbie investors sell out after a SP has taken a hammering, with the thought that the SP will just keep going like a stone, and its better to get something rather than nothing. Then they commiserate themselves with a learnt lesson, hate the sharemarket, wont do that again etc etc. But the reality is there is value in AMP, at double the $1-00 you feel is the target.

Only time will tell, and it wont be long. I am a buy for the moment. Anything over $1.50 is a hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
-0.010(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $3.392B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.34 $1.31 $7.105M 5.379M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 24539 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 33331 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.