DXN 3.70% 2.6¢ dxn limited

Hi HandsomeDave, and others...I am not part of management and I...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi HandsomeDave, and others...

I am not part of management and I am not on the Board. I never have been. I have no interest in attempting to manipulate the share price either up or down. I do not have nor do I wish to possess any material or price sensitive information that has not been released to the market.

I am not sure what "previous" and "multiple" posts of mine that you are referring to where you conclude it is obvious that I have access to inside information. As stated above that is not the case nor has it ever been. The conclusions you have drawn in this respect are incorrect.

I have a phone, internet access and a mindset of persistence and curiosity when it comes to the businesses in which I am invested or considering investing in. I have found the management and Board of DXN to be approachable and willing to share, within the regime of ASX disclosure rules, both before I invested (while undertaking my DD and research) and subsequent to having invested.
    If you have different experiences in this respect then I am sorry for you.

As I stated in my post yesterday - what I wrote was all in my opinion. If you or anyone else thinks differently then that's your choice and your opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $4.992M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $261 10.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47723 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 109073 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.