SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Tui just back online today so thanks heaps for you reasoned...

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Tui just back online today so thanks heaps for you reasoned response regards sentient's intent. I appreciate your imput as I am a newcomer to senex by virtue of being a long term Stuart Pet. holder.
    You make a valid point also at #8 about our aussie small oilers copping a hiding in the market lately. I think you'll find the allords has fallen further this year than the ASX200 index.
    And yes your right SXY did pick up STU for a song but our sp was never going to reach full worth until a TO offer eventuated after the disastrous attempt to develop the Oliver oil field in the Timor Sea.
    Amazingly in May/June last year STU sp was in the mid to high 30's range, 36.5 -39c approx, I think 'twas, which was about when I expected a corp. raider to strike. So while I am pleased I bought more back then and have reaped 250%+ paper gain by converting them to SXY sh's now, I too predict there is a similar gain to be achieved with SXY as you forecast.
    You're right STU acreage has both CSG and wet shale gas underlying conventional oil/gas formations and the proximity to BPT Holdfast and Encounter wells can't hurt hey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.