SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Moderated for "unlicensed financial advice"? Seriously?! That is...

1. 23 Posts.
    Moderated for "unlicensed financial advice"? Seriously?! That is what you took away from my post?

By the same measure anyone on this forum who selects (and therefore displays in the thread their recommendation) a sentiment of "Buy" could be treated the same! Although I hope common sense prevails...

To reiterate by way of summary my earlier comments:

1. Sentient are VERY savvy. They backed QGC and had realised ~10x their investment.

2. They then followed all of the QGC boys and some other "Very Smart Money" into SXY (then VPE) who all piled in after their payday from BG.

3. These SXY guys know exactly what gas they have in their partnership properties with QGC/BG. They dug the holes years ago while working under the QGC banner.

4. Then the Master Stroke... They go and pinch Stuart. From under BPT's nose. Take a look at the value of similar Shale Gas companies (some in the USA) who have several thousand acres of good property. BILLIONS of dollars.

5. Senex has tens of thousands of SQUARE KILOMETRES! Not acres, KILOMETRES! What do you think that could be worth..? No wonder BPT are amassing a war chest.

In short though, Sentient know EXACTLY what they have in SXY. Do they know something we don't? What do you think..!!

None of this is to be considered financial advice...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.