BCS 0.00% 40.0¢ brisconnections unit trusts

holders are not liable to pay until april 21

1. 14,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    according to the info on the web site

holders are not liable to pay the instalments until April 21

"The date for determining the liability for payment of an instalment (i.e. the date on which, if you are on the register, you are liable to pay an instalment) is expected to be approximately 8 days before the date for payment of that instalment – i.e. 21 April 2009 and 21 January 2010."

Makes you wonder what these disgrunt about!!!!

I think all people concerned are under the impression that there is some money to be made in winding up the company.

there is a lot of porkies being told here I reckon

here is what the brisconnect says in full?
    v
    v
    v
    v

http://www.brisconnections.com.au/Investors/FAQs/tabid/162/Default.aspx

When am I required to pay the instalments?
    When purchasing stapled securities in BrisConnections, you assume a legal obligation and liability to pay instalments if you are on the register on the date when liability for payment of each instalment is determined.

The dates for payment of the instalments are 29 April 2009 and 29 January 2010. The date for determining the liability for payment of an instalment (i.e. the date on which, if you are on the register, you are liable to pay an instalment) is expected to be approximately 8 days before the date for payment of that instalment – i.e. 21 April 2009 and 21 January 2010.

Second instalment of $1.00 Final instalment of $1.00
    Date when liability for payment is determined 21 April 2009 - 21 January 2010
    Instalment payment date 29 April 2009 - 29 January 2010

If you are liable for an instalment on the stapled securities and do not pay the instalment, BrisConnections can take action to recover the amounts owing.

If you do not want to be liable to pay an instalment, you need to have sold your stapled securities before the date when the liability for payment of that instalment is determined. You should be aware that there may be a limited market for BrisConnections stapled securities in the periods after the dates when liability for payment is determined, but prior to the instalment payment dates, which may affect your ability to sell your stapled securities during these periods. Unitholders will receive further details closer to the time regarding the last dates for “call unpaid” trading in the BrisConnections stapled securities. These details will be notified to the ASX and posted on our website www.brisconnections.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.