RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Hey yuz,"Whatever happened to 1st Quarter 2008 spud?"I've only...

1. 53 Posts.
    Hey yuz,

"Whatever happened to 1st Quarter 2008 spud?"

I've only been following for a reasonably short time and during that time only come across the expectation of mobilization of rig in 1st quater and spud shortly after. Maybe on your part it was wishful reading/thinking. How long is shortly after? In the overall scheme of things you'd have to agree since the puntland project has formed it has moved reasonably swiftly, considering. We wouldn't want to rush in there half cocked without risks assessed or study of the lakes of data being analysed in full. But you know these things take time, like building the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

Regardless of the SP now, as a holder I'm pretty chuffed of what my objectives are and where this is tracking.

Regarding the soverign risk, not only are the militias a risk we are now dealing with "terrorists". But I'm sure glad the terrorists nemesis sounded off a few warning shots recently from close range. Might be just speculation for a SPECULATIVE stock but kinda feels comforting. Like the boys have got our back. Sometime you have got to go with the gut. And my gut is telling me that oil is coming out of the ground sooner rather than later in a history of somalia perspective. As in this generation.

Fak me if you can name a company that has hit every milestone of a major/world class project of anykind to the day/hour/second. You should know the risks associated before parting with your hardearned otherwise go crying to the authorities if you beleive you have been deceived or misled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.