holders lie back and enjoy!, page-13

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: avl ore to mufulira Certainly makes sense oracle.However to overlook that fact is a pretty basic muff in the whole scheme of things as it was a major part of my being comfortable with the whole Dikulushi development.If the market had been comfortable with Dikulushi producing at 40c/lb it wouldve been around the 20c mark today.Interesting that it currently trades at roughly 2/3rds of its 20/25c valuation,all due to the fact its currently costing 60c/lb to produce,6c or 1/3rd more than what the stock is trading for.

This is what I was pointing out.Yes the management has done extremely well to get this thing to where it is but to intimate that they are virtually bullet proof as NT has told us many times recently is not a fair statement.

As with any stock,be it in the DRC or Australia,they all have their inherent risks and one should invest with this in mind.

Im not saying sell your avl,far from it,Ive just bought some recently,however dont assume that just because avl has been successful with Dikulushi that one should go put the house on it because the management has been spot on with every aspect of the project.

I guess no ones perfect and you should never assume that this is this case.Ask all those AMP holders how good their management has been.

Cheers domum.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.