MGX 2.94% 33.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

holders may like to read this., page-6

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    How typical are the replies on HC, because the announcement said such & such does it necessarily follow that anything contrarian is conspiring or shorting, it may go on but not by me.

I made my position clear, it was a strong rumour and all I suggested was to check it out, I also said I did not hold or know if it was true and I was not denegrating the stock.

SO who actually rang to see if it was true or not, no need apparently, well I suggest any who do might like to ask mine management if any crushing contractor has been employed to crush MGX ore in recent times and was the market fully informed of that decision, then while you are at it ask if that was the case is that contractor still onsite now or not and whether or not it is that same contractors crushing gear being parked up in a yard in Meekathara as we speak and if so why and has that contractor been paid in full.

Not that complicated really, I could have my t#ts in a tangle and like I said rumours need to be confirmed or denied end of story, how much is phone call for gods sake, as shareholder you are surely entitled to know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $402.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 33.0¢ $788.7K 2.379M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 161463 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 15526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.