DES 0.00% 9.3¢ desoto resources limited

holders may love this, page-10

1. 6,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Agreed Tony, a flash web site is little indication of dollars and cents.I thinking holders may love it for the same reason I do. As a shareholder I've felt somewhat left up in the air following the "series of extraordinary events" that beset DES.This feeling compounded by rumours from a tip sheet and the silence of management.
    For me, the new website is first signs of seeing their words put into actions. The contents indicates that consolidation is well advanced, Destramedia has integrated with BNM. Oyster and 3M had a new outlet,the destra music web sites have been bundled, and Brand New Media has the "look and feel" of a company ready to do business. Hey even Nice Shorts looks to of had a touch up.
    Its a small part in a bigger picture, none the less I'm left with the feeling that significant steps are being taken by the new regime, for the better.
    WRT BNM history, I have no knowledge, but thought it more an internet advertising & marketing co more than a media buyer. Perhaps things have/are improving since the time of which you speak. (now also incorporates the Square Group)

The figures from December (HY) indicated BNM (with Sq Group) would make a healthy contribution to DES's FY bottom line, and whilst that is now anyone's guess, the consolidation with DESTRAMEDIA should surely yield some return?

Google (I think) released an article with the train of thought being online advertising would benefit from a market downturn,and I see Succesion has suggested this to.

Also noting your discussion with Succession further on the thread, it appears both of you are in a position to contribute here, based on industry knowledge and connections, which is excellent, please keep it up.

Must appreciated.

Oscar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.573M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 9.3¢ $709 7.619K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33199 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.