LPE 0.00% 11.0¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Holders refuse to sell - well done, page-49

1. 37 Posts.
    @Pwrtrdr haha shouldn't have let on that you know Ben mate!

@oilandgasman no disrespect but you should enrol in a basic financial statement analysis course. these share based payments are non-cash transactions, and were clearly identified in the prospectus. You don't "take a stab" at operating cash flow, it is literally a line item in the financial accounts - see page 10 of HY FY17 - "net cash provided by/used in operating activities".

@Pierre83 why do you think they have failed in managing their cash flow? As far as i am concerned, the only thing they may have miscalculated was the growth rate (being way higher than expected). High growth companies are regularly operating cash flow negative, particularly due to:
    - upfront sunk costs vs. future revenue - i.e. earnings skewed to the back end due to non-recurring establishment costs
    - debtor collections lagging revenue recognition. this impact is amplified in high growth companies.

keep in mind that as more clients are brought online, operating cash flow increases (all other things equal), and LPE's ability to fund its growth internally increases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $219.7K 1.998M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 232795 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.