PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

holders, relax!

1. 107 Posts.
    Management must have anticipated how all of this would have been received by the market so I can only assume it was planned. They have Minters as their legal counsel so I dare say they're skirting within the grey area of law for a favorable outcome. I think something bigger is at play here and to be honest I can't work out the angle but I do know that management is prepared to make the courthouse their 2nd home for a number of years if this turns out to be a deceit.

Given the profile and media coverage on this matter the ASIC will be fielding a mountain of complaints if it turns out to be a deceit and must be seen to be doing something as the regulator.

My personal view is the announcement is legitimate and they used an opaque announcement with a mixture of TH's and trading suspensions to allow the market to adjust to the scale of this substantially material information. There's no easy way to tell the market you've signed a massive deal that'll change EVERYTHING. Perhaps the ASX has been involved every step of the way given the scope and impact this would have on the market?

If this news has come as a surprise to you then you obviously have not been following Gary's updates and have no right to come here and whinge about not being kept informed given you're technically a 'stranger'.

I'd like to thank all the non-holders for being so concerned for the welfare of us holders as I was beginning to lose faith in humanity. It's interesting how those who've got nothing to lose appear most concerned. :-)

DMOR (Done My Own Research) and still hold for the LT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.