EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Holders VOTE No then Class Action to follow

1. 5,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3184
    It's critical that every single shareholder should not walk away and bury head in the sand from EGO, we have to all UNITE. I gave everything to assist holders in trying to make our investment work over the years. Now we are all huge losers here, board who own shares are included here also by MIN's drastic action which has left us with nothing.

Trident wish to pick up the shell and again holders are being screwed imo by them wanting Proxies SENT DIRECTLY TO THEM. It's not on and one can say that if they don't like votes against the resolutions will they be misplaced or not used, who can honestly say they will be used. I am very concerned by this action. Our proxies and votes should have been sent to the new board simple as that. It's again a terrible look and another attempt to undermine us holders who have lost ALL. Time to stand with me and fight.

I URGE every holder to vote against all resolutions at the coming AGM. These are my reasons for doing this.

If you vote against by proxy will they actually be counted or lost? It happens, plenty of examples I know of.
    I have 1 million shares and after a 20:1 left with 50000 shares and will list at 2c which is only worth $1000.
    If holders have 600000 shares after 20:1 left with 30000 shares worth $600
    If have 100000 shares after 20:1 left with 5000 share worth $100
    If have 50000 shares after 20:1 left with 2500 shares worth $50
    This is absolutely BS imo. DO NOT GIVE OUR INVESTMENT AWAY FOR POCKET CHANGE, we have rights and deserve better than this, we didn't fail our investment we know who has!!!!

VOTE AGAINST I urge you all to do this.

The other main reasons are if above doesn't highlight the importance of voting against as you get bugger all money from your years of investment.

We have to go into liquidation by voting AGAINST and this is the best course of action, NOT go along with a new company re branded as we hold bugger all shares and then spend years of being heavily diluted etc.
    We have to be liquidated so this will be fully investigated by the ASX etc and regulators. This is what we all want. The liquidator then has FULL ACCESS to all documents, company records etc and will fully investigate thoroughly. It's the law here. We can and will WIN to get compensated in time, better than walking away and selling out to help someone else particularly MIN.

Then a CLASS ACTION happens and trust me it is going to happen. We have 6 years to do class action and investigations are a foot here.

I URGE every holder to write to ASX, new directors and express concerns that MIN shouldn't be able to vote as it's a huge conflict imo as they are creditors and also acquired everything after the administrators did jack for holders, they could have done better for holders imo, why the big rush and didn't go to auction, disgraceful imo. Currently MIN can still can vote but if we send our concerns we can do what is right and holders then can have a chance. DO NOTHING GET NOTHING UP TO YOU ALL.

We need to be liquidated its our only solution if we ever want to see any money. Then a class action follows and it will.

If people don't vote against all resolutions then the new company will inherit then fall out with the class action. Guys I know we have gone through so much and let down big time by the past performance of EGO and 3rd parties but we can win and recover funds which we all should have. THE LITIGATORS WILL DO ALL THE WORK AND COST NOTHING ID WE STAND UNITED

The class action will target directors and company and even directors can benefit as they are holders, some own heaps and lost big also. The class action will not hurt their hip pocket as this will be claimed by the directors insurance and most settle without going to court.

The new company wouldn't want to get dragged into a class action. The company, directors, MIN and administrators have to finally answer to holders, they haven't so far and a class action will certainly get answers and compensation. Don't let your years of your investment time and importantly money go down the drain by stupid decisions our team made IMO.

So all holders seriously vote against all resolutions firstly then wait to be contacted as a fund litigator will contact all holders in due course hopefully Trident walk away, MIN don't get to vote and let the CLASS ACTION BEGIN.

Vote against all resolutions it is critical that all holders UNITE. What have you all got to lose. I will fight and I am not alone, a lot is happening but can't comment here. Vote No guys. So write letters to ASX and new board expressing your concerns regarding MIN voting and Trident getting proxies. Stand tall I say. UP TO YOU ALL NOW!!!!

We can have a win guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.