EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Holders VOTE No then Class Action to follow, page-10

1. 8,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2896
    Doug, if you haven't got your Proxy form yet, you should contact the Registry ASAP.
    they can email the form to you.

Given that no shareholder on these forums seems to be attending, each s/h needs to appoint the Chairman as proxy, then make sure you tick the boxes as appropriate.
    The Chairman must vote as per your instruction.

Whilst I am not happy that an independent party is not controlling the Proxies and the votes, they would be required to hand all Proxies over to an auditor, who would act as the scrutineer and tally the votes.

I cannot imagine that anyone would play "silly buggers". It simply would not be worth the risk. All a lawyer would need to do, would be to contact each EGO s/h, and determine who voted and how they voted. Then check those responses against the Proxies declared. They would only need to find a couple of discrepancies, and the poop would hit the fan.

The bottom line here is that every shareholder should ensure they vote, and IMHO, we should all vote NO.
    Not much downside anymore.
    At worst, give a directed Proxy to Chairman, all with NO selected.
    If no other alternative, then that option is way better than not voting at all.
    cheers
    Last edited by jake0002: 23/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.