EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Doc, Given past apathy we have seen among share holders on the...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Doc,
    Given past apathy we have seen among share holders on the issues we have been trying to overcome, it almost seems that most actually expected to lose their investment by fair means or foul. Its not surprising now that here we are lamenting what has happened. As much as there has been a contest of ideas about this eventuality, I think we have to agree with Wabbs to some degree. He has indicated his belief that shareholder apathy has been the problem.

I get that only a small number of us are HC inclined, although I could never figure out why people would not take an interest in their punt. Anyway I guess it does explain why and how opportunistic and seemingly prejudicial events are able to occur, which lead to loss and failure.

My hope is that we will see a strong voice of support from shareholders - even from those who were not sufficiently fired up during the downward slide, brought about the bad decisions and poor outcomes achieved on our behalf by the Board and Management.

Of course there will be some who won't bother, but my message to all shareholders who have been done over by the demise of Empire is;
    Vote NO to all items on the ballot sheet.

We need someone to represent shareholders at the meeting and deliver our proxy votes on our behalf.
    Is anyone willing to do this please?

I am not optimistic about ASX, but in the recent environment of severe questions being raised about the impotence and seeming indifference of the ASIC, maybe there is a much better chance our battle coming-up can be played out on a more equitable level for shareholder grievances to be properly processed.

Doc is right! We do need to stand up as shareholders who have been unfairly and unreasonably disadvantaged by the consequences of decisions and actions taken by the Board and Management of Empire. Ultimately as Doc has outlined, the assets of the Company have been squandered, firstly by the B&D and further through the ferocity and speed involved in the actions of the agents involded as Administrators and Receivers on behalf of the main beneficiary.

I believe there is one remaining act of defiance open to us as shareholders, and importantly for our own collective self interest, we must choose to stand up for justice?

Vote NO!

If we are all involved then we can not only finally express our disapproval about what has happened, but we would also enable other processes to be initiated to ensure a full and thorough independent investigation to be conducted to pursue our interests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.