CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I had no idea Blackangus that the amount was in excess of 42...

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    I had no idea Blackangus that the amount was in excess of 42 mil. What do we have to show for it?
    48% of Fortitude that actually has what? We might own part of a pipe that sits in a dismantled refinery somewhere in the USA. I am sure you could buy that refinery for alot less right now.
    We are all told now that it all hinges on MS getting his dirty little hands on another 4 mil. and projects will be away. Oh no wake me from my nightmare please.

Imagine if you could if just say 30 mil. of that had have been invested for 12months at 8%.
    In all this doom and gloom there are still some great business opportunities out there in Aust. with many privately owned operations that operate cash flow positive and yearn to be further developed given the support of a strong team and financial investment.
    Given just 20% of that 42mil. 8mil.correctly invested would have cvi sitting in a great financial position with cash flow and Positive earnings.
    As a small business owner for many years I just don't understand how people like MS put in charge of our hard earned money are allowed to get away with such poor business and financial decisions and leave cvi in such a poor financial state to where we would be lucky to have 200K in the bank right now and this is taking into account all the current world financial crisis.
    Where is the accountability for all the money that has been spent. I read we had 12 mil in cash after a raising in the bank and the next qtr it was all gone, but where man, how do you spend 12mil. in a qtr and have nothing to show for it.

So today I will write a formal letter of complaint to Mark Falkiner at ASIC and I urge any person out there to support the action that Raks and team are trying to put forward to at least uncover some part of the truth from the past and find out what the hell MS is going to do with the next lot of cash.
    Please don't sit on the sidelines the more people we can get involved in this action the more hope you may have of getting at least some of your investment back.
    Above is my opinion only as always DYOR.
    Cheers, Pumper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.