GPN greater pacific gold limited

Iceman, i think you are a smart guy, wouldnt it be weird if...

1. 93 Posts.
    Iceman, i think you are a smart guy, wouldnt it be weird if around easter time a sweat announcement came out? anywho, downrampers try way too hard, the fact of the matter is that gpn is a goldmine (ah the comedy), maybe to become a uranium mine????? just as soon as the law allows it, i mean, who can honestly say that the world climate is not being adversly affected by the persistant burning of coal, we need to start using the alternatives, i.e. Uranium, which is a proven method. At the moment our government is wasting time, by not passing laws allowing the mining of uranium, think of all the money we have sitting in the ground, just sitting, doing nothing, when it could be powering households. EVEN IF, we only use uranium for a generally short period of time, i.e. 50 to 100 years until a cleaner or more efficient means is discovered/perfected, we would still be benefiting, by exporting uranium to power those plants. It is also important to note that nuclear power plants no longer are high risk, safety precautions are so prevalent in the plant nowa days that there really is nothing to worry about.

easter is coming

Morgz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.