CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Holding back, page-28

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    While not wanting to bombard you @Bayswaterguy - you might also find the following instructive;

"Savvy investors should always reassess the situation of loss-making companies frequently, and keep informed about whether or not these businesses are in a strong cash position. Cash is crucial to run a business, and if a company burns through its reserves fast, it will need to come back to market for additional capital raising."

I have been continuously highlighting many areas of QBL opex (just read the last Annual Report and it should jump out at you) that could easily be lowered. However. they seem reluctant / unable do so. In fact, the cash burn appears to be increasing. I have highlighted increases in costs (some of those payable to parties connected to directors AGMPL e.g.) and I was ridiculed and shouted down for my efforts.

QBL specific.

https://**.st/news/when-will-queensland-bauxite-limited-asxqbl-need-to-raise-more-money/

My prediction - I wonder how long it will until they are climbing aboard the AI wave once the MM thing becomes yesterdays news?

Thing is they have really 'bet the house' on this one. It would be extremely tough to issue any more shares without further dilution via a consolidation.

Rinse and repeat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.