QHL 8.33% 19.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

holding firm / stay the course ...clyde

1. 47 Posts.
    Hi Clyde

I agree, most people atm are probably thinking short term and understandably concerned about the recent dwindling share price.

Looking at the big picture where economics play a major role; Strength, weight / distance rather than speed for vehicles is taken into perspective. What have we invested into; a company who is on the leading edge into technology which can be utilised in all facets of our 21st Century living. Cars, ships, boats, aircraft, bicycles, prams surfing,household garden commodities the list I'm sure is endless. Aircraft atm.... is the more lucrative end of business of which I'm sure will bring in countless other business opportunities for QHL.
    These words, of course gives little comfort for those atm suffering a share price drop.(SPP) My counsel would be to stay the course because the world is moving quickly to composite materials which doesn't happen over night.

Hang in if you can and I'm sure those who stay the course will be smiling in months / years to come.

Phanotom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.015(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $9.93K 51.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 135111 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 14813 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.