VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

holding for big picture

1. 23 Posts.
    I'v been reading all the post in past months, as a long term holder, i was greatly touched by those you guys who shared there own research and patient on this forum.

honestly speaking, 5c,10c or 20c down from the peak price will not result me to sell any units at all, unless there is a fundamental problem occur (which i couldn't find any reason atm), remember, Aluminum and Silica projects are not the only project that MHM are focus on, gold prospects and iron ore in tasmanian may soon give some update on anyminutes.

Stock market is always like this,up down and up down, spectulator, profit taking are involved in most stock. as long las you know what you are doing and believe, just be patient and you will be rewared.

From today s move, i wanna say "GREAT JOB", (compare to other stocks and the xao), very happy to see it holding at this stage. And i dont mind hold it until next financial year start :)

by the way, i know some of you guys are holding, but just wanna see how many of you guys are with me on HC.

I bought in at end of July on 25c!!!! will bee happy to see more ppl r with me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.