SMM 0.00% 18.0¢ somerset minerals limited

These guys have been involved on the 'Top 20' S/h base since at...

1. 3,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    These guys have been involved on the 'Top 20' S/h base since at least about the mid '90's, so they would most probably been involved in taking stock in this last run up for SMM starting around 2003, which I think the lucky parties who are allowed to got stock at around .05c plus free options. There were several offerings of discounted stock around this period.
    Anyway my point is because after SMM crashed because all the political factors around late '97 [my memory might be letting me down here]the shares ended up at a low of .03c. Might as well say zilch,because that's what it felt like.They most probably thought they had made a good enough profit and thought it was time to move on,owing to the uncertainty of the uranium mining.I was there.....I believed in the stock then,still do and I've patiently waited.Unfortunately I sold down a considerable part of my holding in late 2005 to get rid of all my debts.
    When talking to Alan [at a meeting]in Dec'06, He said there was a large parcel being sold,after which we might see less volatility in the S/P.Hopefully He's right.
    Thought you people might be interested in a bit of useless info from a long term believer and hope you all make a killing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.