JMS 3.57% 27.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

My point regarding Brockman and a negative result from the...

1. 2 Posts.
    My point regarding Brockman and a negative result from the drilling programme to push the sp down is drawn from how the sp went from .18 to +.40, with Brockman been made the centerpiece. So you’d have to think that it would return to those levels if anything but spectacular results are posted.

To backup Soch's post, I just got of the phone to a friend in the industry and he's telling me not to expect the results until late Jan early Feb, so we'll just have to sit tight for a couple more weeks. This could actually work in our favor though, because the US feds, along with the governments new stimulus package, should give the financials and property sectors a well needed boost. To quote a news source "The idea is to keep the housing recession and the problems in the credit markets from spilling over more broadly into the economy". If we take those 2 out of the equation, the US market actually grew by 12% in 07, so if the feds cut rates by 50 points or more, and as the governments stimulus package grows momentum, they might just avoid the big "R" with the bears returning in early Feb/March. Atm, they're in hibernation mode. If JMS posts the results, along with any other players in the current environment, I'm not expecting the sp to do anything spectacular. On the other hand, if we see a reversal in sentiment through the US getting it's act together, the bears will return and most spec stocks will run hard on good news.

Lot's of if's and but's in there, just giving you all my take on the situation :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $529.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $2.694M 9.883M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69242 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 346117 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.