TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

Holding Management To Account, Questions for AGM, page-3

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hot Copper is a terrific forum for investors to share ideas about companies and to hopefully pick up something that may reinforce or change our sentiment about a company we may be invested in.

Reading the Telstra threads, it is clear that many Telstra shareholders are critical of Telstra's strategy and performance. Some (including myself) are critical of the recent customer service. Other shareholders (including me) lament the lack of growth and decline in EBITDA - and the CEO's inability to adequately "sell" Telstra's vision and strategy.

Shareholders can post their views here on Hot Copper but that won't influence Telstra one little bit. I doubt that the CEO or Chairman read Hot Copper posts!

However, what they do do, is read the questions submitted by shareholders at, or prior to, the AGM.

If you are a Telstra shareholder and you are unhappy with the customer service, by all means, have your say on Hot Copper but why not tell Mullens as well.

Think that the NBN has been used as a convenient excuse for poor performance, let him know that.

Not happy with with Telstra's strategy, don't waste your time telling readers who do not hold any Telstra shares (and so couldn't care a less), tell Mullens who is the one person that can do something about it.

I have just submitted my questions on all these matters to the Chairman and it was just as easy as submitting this post. I am just a lone voice but if every Telstra shareholder who has expressed their frustration here on Hot Copper was to do the same thing, well Mullens might just sit up and take notice.

As shareholders, we get very little say but, once a year, we do have the opportunity to send the Chairman a message. Why not take it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.