SP8 14.3% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

holding on

1. 3,608 Posts.
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1110505&msgid=6351844

Good post. Why throw your cards in now? A good exercise with Gip is pretend you have just came across it and did your research would you buy in?

Well the main factor in getting the Abu Dabbab main project off the ground is going to be the tin and tantalum price which looks good. Though a lot will depend on backing from the Egyptians and Germans which will mean red tape and delays of course.

Management well past record is not good but they have been taken over by someone with a record of buying cheap and making a profit out of projects and companies that others have missed. He has had the patience to wait years in some cases and is not afraid of a fight.

Have they exposure to hot sectors? Well Tantalum is becoming more hot and is being increasingly lumped together with rare earths.

Then they have exposure to Gold through Eritrea and Egypt with a large and growing number of tenement area's.
    They seem to be pushing forward where they can on all their projects even overlooked ones like their JV tin Tasmanian project.

Are they overpriced? Big tantalum, tin,feldspar project, enough gold tenements for several companies and a JV tin project which could big in the long term.
    Only really need big success in one area for me to get my money back and a nice profit.

Are they going to run out of money? Would think with the multiple area's they are involved in they should have a breakthrough somewhere before that.

Guess i could invest in several gold explorers or a nice safe company involved with tin or a punt on tantalum or maybe i could cover all the bases in one go.

Understand why everyone is fed up we have all been there and bought the tee shirt by this stage. We are getting steadily worn down by the time taken to get things moving and frustrated by unexplained delays.

Know it seems ridiculous to encourage people who have been holding for years to hold on but i am going to hold on at least. (plus i am trying to see if i can be the last Gip shareholder left as Bagman seemed to be weakening :-)

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $3.22K 456.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 173628 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5186047 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.