PEN 0.00% 7.6¢ peninsula energy limited

holding options on take-over?, page-10

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Thanks all, much appreciated.
    Next time I'll think twice about "following protocol" and posting in the general section - better to come here!

Around 18% of all the holdings are OC's, so I couldn't imagine them not playing in a potential acquisition offer, although my initial research is consistent with what Jatz says....fpo shares usually only considered.

Mudguts - I'll get into your doc link tomorrow; looks like good basic info, thanks!

Who knows what Karoo holds - if that's all we end up holding I'm OUT. Potential resource value aside I have up-close and personal experience in dealing in African and South African businesses.....we don't want the politics, trust me!

If I'm left with only the greedy ambitions of senior managers to rely on, and what performance shares may be worth to them over the next few years, then whatever you invest now will be a healthy multiple of that in 3-4 short years.

Bit too late on the trigger finger to trade today - other distractions; those day traders paying attention would have made a few dollars......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $242.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.7¢ 7.0¢ $1.133M 15.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.