BMN 2.87% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

holding patiently but expecting results...

1. 1,463 Posts.
    Im afraid my fears that the sovereignty risk not being the actual cause of the sp a few wks back have perhaps been confirmed - granted they did shave a couple of cents off across a couple of panic days for retail owners..

With the spot price up around 58 and the market still copping its traditional beating for this time of year, BMN once again is languishing.

I truly feel the spot will come back in Q3 to early 60's and may run in Q4 with the Chinese confirming that none of their Reactor plans have been haulted, buying will ned to resume. India is also expected to enter the market in a greater capacity than before through the 2nd half.

We / the sector, need the US Gov't to now stay out of the market post this Qtr, no more additional supplies to raise funds for clean ups but that may be too hopeful on my part - for mine that has been the suppressor that has balanced out ERA shutting down through the 1st half of this yr. We only need a 6mth run with normal fundamentals and I can see high 60's for the spot price once again - BMN would then be back to around 70c without and strategic initiatives completed.

This is then the key - BMN realy needs to kick some goals with the announced strategic plans for 2011 whilst this is all playing out in the background. They have been working on this stuff for 12 - 18mths now. Surely with the top heavy financial players on the Board we can expect some closure this year in key areas, and if they line up with the 2nd half spot increases - long termers will be presented with an option later in the yr.

Holding patiently but expecting results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.100(2.87%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.50 $3.58 $3.46 $1.144M 324.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1469 $3.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.60 481 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.