BCT 0.00% 0.5¢ bluechiip limited

holding patiently

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I was expecting the SP to fall after the private placement of 0.15 as to me it indicate sales were not imminent otherwise Bluechiip would have been able to secure a higher placement price. Currently, there is good volume on the buy-side between 0.08-0.13 which seems a fair price until sales start to flow in. This is a long term hold in my opinion and the future of BCT could be a very exciting one.

I purchased some more at 0.145 and thinking of buying more but first was wondering if anyone knows who Bluechiip's main rival's are? From what I have read it looks like Icebreaker cryovial as they also use MEMS with temperature history and real time alerts. There is nothing like healthy competition but I cannot work out how similar or different these two companies are?

As we wait for sales my hope is that next year BCT may start to investigate their technology into another area away from bio-tech, maybe security of some kind. Any-thoughts anyone on how they could use their technology in other areas.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1525341 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 905037 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.