MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Holding Steady

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I have had a good look at MOY's situation as most likely many other MOY stock holders have recently and I have decided to hold on through the recent tough and worrying times. When developing new mines many millions on dollars is spent before production can be achieved, it can take all the companys savings and more to achieve this. It is understandable that the share price falls during this time because the business is using up its cash and bullion held and is borrowing millions and what do they have in return for all this expenditure ?
    They have simply moved piles of dirt from one place to another location, so that they can access the higher grade gold ore to run through there mill.
    A lot of work needs to be done before they can get to the point where they are blasting and removing the good ore to the mill and processing the ore to produce gold bars for sale at a steady rate for years.
    At this point the companies position changes dramatically from spending millions to making millions, it is the time we have all been waiting for. We have placed our money into the company waiting for this moment when the turn arround occures, we don't put our money in because we enjoy seeing it devaluate, we put it in so that the company can develop and grow into a steady producer which then repays us by having a steady income stream.
    Yes Moy has spent millions of dollars in development, yes the stock price has come down, plus there has been some extra help in this area due to tighter limits from lenders which is causing companies to stretch out there hands to find cash where ever they can find it. Our company has successfully accomplished this difficult task by borrowing from IMC our biggest investore, they have in place the ability to obtain options if targets are not met, this reduces there level of risk because they have the most to loose.
    All this extra finance woes in the market is shaking out some of the worlds gold mining companys and the test is now on alot of them. Cash flow will determain whether a number of these companies make it or not. Of course there is always the companies that don't make the grade due to too low a grades or the inability to proccess the ore at a viable level.
    In MOY's case we have had a delay in getting the mill extension up and running by six weeks and we used this delay to do more development on Bartons underground mine. We have managed to obtain the cash required to get the mine to production, there is very good reason to still be optimistic, we are very close to having the first underground mine up and running, with a second underground mine in developement and should be producing next year. With these two mines opperating MOY will have a good future.
    There are a number of people doing there best to scare investores into selling, these people have good reason for doing so, they belong to other surrounding companies and they are after our proccessing plant and if possible our leases as well at rock bottom prices. They are after taking our investment money and profiting from it.
    There are many crooks in this world and they are all after someone elses money and they will use any means possible to get it. There will most likely be negative comments posted about this post in order to keep there negitive spin going.
    The gold stocks that have been knocked down in price recently do present a very good buying opportuninty, if you can pick the stocks that make it to profitable production levels, you will see very good returns on your investment.
    There is also a very good chance that the price of US gold will move up and break through its six year sideways trend this year, if so there will be alot of money move into gold sending the price up quickly. This will increase the profit margin on the gold miners and they will become very good money making opperations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.