MYG 0.74% 68.5¢ mayfield group holdings limited

holding strong , page-13

1. 4,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Thanks 22474, didn't expect to go through with such volume at 5.7c. Glad it did since we're up today a good 8%! @rabbitoh - badluck having to close out at 6.2c, i do recall your 9k going through last yesterday... pity you couldn't get it all through!

There's alot of people lining up at 10, 10.5 and 11, hopefully an announcement next week I reckon. or if they want to keep us on their toes after COB today.

I agree 22474 - it does have a nice ring to it. I won't be greedy so I'll keep it as past 13c, but 15c would be a nice dream come true. I've been a hair line away from striking it big on a couple of stocks (obviously didn't) and deals that I'm really hoping MYG will finally bring it in for me - DML (accidental/wrong technical stop loss got me ouat at $0.89 rather than the low of $0.88, it hit that low and bounced all the way to $1.40 within a fortnight, just received $1.70/share takeover yesterday), SIR (back before it jumped at all), NST, SLR pre-merger, etc etc the list goes on! On the other hand everything I did choose out of two options went the other way (AVK, NVG, HGO - all crummy capital raisings in this environment). Praying MYG will bring in the bacon, if this financing falls through I can confidently estimate my capital would be crushed and I'd be out of the market for a good few years. I shoudl be saving for a house so I hope this will be it!

Thanks Maaze and all others explaining the option. I was more of wondering the process of exercising/conversion though - I do understand the $0.05 required to pay up for conversion. One thing though - is there a definitive website you guys use for checking options details (exercise price etc), I had to google MYGOA and MYGOB's for details, but otherwise had no other way of checking exercise prices.

What is everyones opinions on MYGOA vs MYGOBs? Value wise?

Will hold onto both OA's and heads! Good luck guys - hope to see you all here for a cyber cheers if things go our way. I am contemplating getting out post-financing , as I find value tends to drop between this stage of derisk and the ultimate construction/commission, and getting in upon initial commissioning/production when value starts to return.

Saw this in a recent 'value of exploration /resource companies' chart/graph over its life, think it was either posted in the MYG or HGO forum. What does everyone thinK? Are you going to hold past financing all the way till 2014 for production?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.