HMX 2.63% 3.9¢ hammer metals limited

That's a completely new insight. Of course I didn't know that....

1. 4,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    That's a completely new insight. Of course I didn't know that. Seriously, I think that's one of the main characteristics of an explorer. Nothing happens for years. Then a discovery and immediately everyone knew better - but unfortunately didn't invest early enough. Well, let's not forget that Russel and Ziggy have a few more dollars invested here - they're certainly not going to let this thing just die.

I'm expecting the quarterly report this week. I don't expect it to provide any new insights - at most a good summary of what has happened in recent months and possibly one or two hints as to what could happen in 2024.

I expect an update on the planned drillings (around Mt. Hope and Hardway as well as Yandal - Lithium) in the first half of February. Nothing earth-shattering, but then we'll know when things will start there - I don't think we'll see any tangible results before April or May anyway.

The results from the JV with Sumitomo are pending. I think we can expect something here from mid-February. If I understand correctly, further drilling is also planned as part of the JV with Sumitomo - but then the Sumitomo cash source would soon have to dry up and the question arises as to what will happen then. Extension of the JV? Or will everything revert to HMX? New JV partner? We will probably only know in the course of the year - possibly in the second half of the year.

I will not be discouraged by any comments. As Aussiemaddog already pointed out: One result, one discovery - can change everything (or a little cash within the Critical Minerals Program).

And - as far as I'm concerned, everyone can hop from one corner to the other. I remain convinced that the price of copper will be much higher in 12 months than it is now - probably already within 3-4 months. It is very unlikely that this will not have an impact on the SP of HMX.

In addition, one should closely follow the developments at our neighbor CNB.

Have a nice week everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.