ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

holding up better than i thought

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Well, the cappers seem to have had their fill and have left the building.. The pack of hyennas (over 3 million worth) dissipate after feasting on their proud kill. The season is lean and even promising marsupials are a worthy feast.

This is holding up better than I thought it would. No doubt the convinced are convincved and holding on.. for better days. Onshow and Twininvest I believe to be as convinced as any.. and sound like they are bursting at the seams with enthusiasm and most importantly, expectation. The seed of which may have been sown many moons ago.. but fertilised of late!?

I, too, have this air of expectation.. perhaps an early xmas present. Even if the Mayans are right, I think I will be able to buy tomorrow and still indulge in the 50% CGT benefit before the end of the world next December. Perhaps even enough time after to enjoy a fine drop or two in a semi-relaxed fashion.

Dusseldorf via...?? that is the question, young Hamlet.

Good luck to yee holders.. the Gods of Fortune will soon shine down upon yee as others flee for cover from horrific storms soon to threaten all shores....

A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $32.04K 1.459M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 596 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 652343 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.