AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

holding up ok, page-8

1. 3,193 Posts.
    Mate we had a lot of meluas posting on MGX when they were 80cents..yes they went down to 60cents..and 6 months later they are just on $3.....so I just wait what you could buy them for I mean AGM is your business...I could have sold I could have double the shares but there again I could miss out on the run which I did with MGX..I hold and dont sell as this run could start any day now..and who cares about suprime loan...does not create Nickel as such..and with you the whole world collapses..well it aint so the USA are not going to let it as it would create..MORE TROUBLES IN THE USA...and they are not in the mood at present as the IRAQUE war is eating into the USA like a cancer...so the FED are just letting the printing press go FULL STEAM....inflation they call this..its here...and people are employed...and everyone makes a $$$$$....that is what its all about...so the Banks are having a lean time for 6 months...so what,in the meantime AGM is ready to produce..and where do you think the SP will be..68centsLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO...mate more like $1.50 that is for sure...so why sell if the upside is greater than the downside..I HOLD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.