IHG intellect holdings limited

.....holding up well....., page-32

1. 1,987 Posts.
    re: .....holding up well.....for jbeatty jbeatty,

I gotta say that my experience over on sharescene is that it's a bit like watching paint dry.

HC has had over 100 posts in the last hour and SS has had 10 (including jokes).

Okay multiple nics and rubbish make up about 25% of the posts here but that's still a lot more excitement than on SS. I don't know if it has to do with the average level of knowledge over there compared to here or whether there is some reason to be reticent in posting on SS, but while they keep going on about how many new members there are frequency of posts has not increased.

Been there for a week now and while I've had some decent discussions on a number of different stocks, most of those discussions took place with HC members who were trying it out as an alternative during the sloooooow down.

IMO it still has a long way to go to match HC as a source discussion/learning.

Cheers

Badfish

p.s. for any IHG followers I apologise for putting this on your thread but I figured no one would worry as it is just a slanging match between the fox twins anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.